I love this picture of Molly! When we say to her "Say Cheese" she always gives us this beautiful CHEESE grin!!! I love it!! I also love that she had drawn all over her legs with pen that morning. It's her favorite thing to do. She also loves playing in the sand. So to me this picture captures my sweet Molly and all she is as a two year old(photo taken July 28, 2009 in Hawaii)
I can't believe my sweet Molly turns two today!! WOW!! These two years have flown by.


I really can't put into words how happy Molly make us. She has brought so much Joy and Laughter into our home. We all love her so very much. She is our icing on the cake!!!
I had ordered a cute hairbow for the birthday outfit, but it didn't arrive.:( So, as you can see, we played around with different hairbows today.Molly here is what you're doing at age two:
-Throwing the worst tantrums ever!!!:) Seriously, such drama!
-A little OCD: likes things a certain way, and it better get done or the above happens!:)
-Loves to draw all over herself with pen or marker
-Says many, many words. Her favorite is WATCH. She will come over and pat me saying "mommy watch" when she wants you to see what she is doing.
-Sings at the top of her lungs "I LOVE SPONGE BOB" although it sounds like
"I DOV TUNGE OB"
also sing "DA, DA, ELMO'S WORLD"
-Loves to play with all toys
-Especially loves barbies(and taking their clothes off) and baby dolls.
-Loves to play in the sand

-Loves any bouncy ball
-Loves to take her diaper off and run naked through the house.
-Remind us to always buckle her in (high chair & car seat)
-Love to talk on the phone
-Loves watching movies with music and dancing to it.
-Loves NEMO & BOLT
-Loves her Diego drinking cup. She won't say drink when she's thirsty, she'll just point and say "DIEGO, pease"
-Loves to run and give Hugs(we love it too)
-Loves prayer time(folds her arms and yells "AMEN")
-Loves her sisters(poor thing doesn't know what to do with herself once they went back to school).
-Loves to play in the water(pool or bath)
-Loves Nursery class at church
-Dislikes that I still put big bows in her hair
-Dislikes getting dressed
-Loves to hold a camera and take pictures. We have to say cheese or she gets mad.
-Loves shoes(especially mommy's heals)
-Loves to be outside, especially at the park going down the slide-
-only talks around those she feel comfortable with
-loves animals(they just have to be arms length away)
_loves any show on Noggin, PBS, Disney,Sponge Bob(theme song only) Dora, Backyardigans, Diego, Yo Gabba Gabba
-always wants a movie on in the car
-thinks her potty chair is a place stand up in or to store her stuffed animals

-SO LOVING!
-SO CUTE!
-SO MUCH FUN!
-SO HAPPY SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!!!!!
Love You Molly, FOREVER & EVER! Happy Birthday!!!








8 comments:
Happy Birthday to a darling little girl :)
Happy Birthday cute little girl!! I can't believe two years have gone by!! What a fun addition to a wonderful family! You can tell she is loved a little extra (or spoiled) I have one of those!!
Happy birthday, Molly! We were thinking of you yesterday.
Molly is a girl with personality, the best kind.
Jill, Molly is so blessed to have you as her mom. You're doing such a fabulous job with her.
I love the pink tutu! Where did you get the name embroidered cupcake shirt? Hope Molly had a happy day!
I am glad she had a Happy Birthday and glad Joy and Harley was there. I am glad you were able to go to Legends and had a good time. Give Molly a big hug for me. She is a beautiful girl and love the pictures.
Love,
Jenny
Happy Birthday to Molly. I bet she had so much fun!
Happy Late Birthday Molly!!!! We love you! I love her cute shirt with her name on it Jill!!!
Oh Miss Molly! What a DARLING birthday girl you are!! I Love her outfit Jill. So cute. I am just going to imagine her being the life of the party (like she was during the kids "play") all day on her birthday! Love you Molly!!!!!
P.S. Jill, do have any pics of the cousins having their slumber parties together each night? I feel like all I do when I am in Utah is take ridiculous amounts of pictures, but then I get back and am mad I didn't get pics of more things!!
Post a Comment