Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh, what a celebration we had!

We had the best time celebrating Molly's 2nd Birthday on August 29th!!! Molly was so happy and cute!!! Here is her day told in pictures!!!

Good Morning, Birthday Girl!! A breakfast of her favorite, Krispy Kreme donuts! Here is your very own Wii remote- now you wont have to scream about not having your own!

Playing in the yard

Let the celebration begin!



That's more like it, a very Happy Girl!

Time for presents!

Family Fun! We loved having Aunt Joy and Cousin Harley here to celebrate with us!

Birthday dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise

Sister's= LOVE

Playing at Legends Fountains (Molly's favorite thing to do)


Back home for Birthday cake,(notice she let us put Dorthy "the fish" back on the cake!

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun day! Love her skirt and shirt!

Veronica said...

Jill, I love the way you document your life....when are you having the posts published for your journal? I also love the way you have pictures in all sizes joined together. How do you do that???? The skirt is adorable and isn't it just like two year olds to freak out and then embrace? She is adorable. Love that Joy and Harley could be there too. Hope the virus isn't spreading to everyone else. Love you!

njepperson said...

Wow! What a fun birthday you had Molly! I love your outfit!! WOnderful pictures of all of you. (Jer, I never thought to wear two birthday hats at the same time-very creative!!) Love you all so much and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very fun 2nd birthday for Miss Molly. I am glad Joy and Harley were there for the week.