Monday July 27, 2009
Mom, Madi, Molly and I did some shopping. We first hit a fun consignment clothing store a few blocks behind out hotel. Found a great dress for $5. We then took the trolley to the Ala Moana Center. The largest Outdoor Mall in the world, and it was fabulous!
Dad, Kenzie, and Jer went golfing at Luana Hills Country Club. They has a wonderful time, and loved the course. Dad said he felt like they were in Jurassic Park!! The scene before them was amazing!

I have to mention that 2 weeks after out trip Dad called me up to say after having such a great time golfing in Hawaii, he bought himself some golf clubs! So cute!After golf, they picked us up at the mall and we drove up to the North Shore. Now that I'm blogging this 2 months later I can't remember the name of the 2 beaches we stopped at.
Dad walked down to the beach
....and then started yelling SEA TURTLES, hurry come quick!
SEA TURTLES!!!!Dozens of them!! Amazing!


We left that beach and headed east to another beach to enjoy the sunset, boogie board, and Jer snorkeled. I think it was Sunset Beach or maybe Sharks Cove(bugs me that I can't remember the name)





We enjoyed the beautiful sunset,
......and then ate at Jameson's in Haleiwa. Oh wow, was the sea food delicious, and our server was fabulous. Try it if you are ever in Haleiwa. I'm mad that I didn't take any pictures of it.
What a jammed pack, super fun day we had!!! We got back to our hotel around 10:30 and crashed!








3 comments:
I like how you put the pictures together on this journal page. Well done!!!
Love-JENNY
Sea Turtles?? SO cool. There was so many!! I love your girls names in the sand. Miss you guys!
I have enjoyed reading all about your week after we left. It has been so fun to see all the pictures. What a wonderful time we all had!!! It was the best of the best and we loved every minute of it! These are really great, beautiful pictures of your parents. I am scrapbooking our week and having so much fun doing it. Love you all so much!
Post a Comment