Spent the day at the beach with our parent's!! We had the best time. While my mother-in-law and I were lying on our floaties in the water she said "This the life", and I couldn't agree more!!
Looking back to our hotel


My Dad chillin on the beach- is he decked out for Hawaii or what!

Our Boggie Board Girl!! Go Kenzie!

Dinner at Cheesecake!!

Being in Hawaii with our parent's was wonderful. It was so fun to have 1 1/2 days with them all together!
What a wonderful 7 days we had in Hawaii with my Inlaws. Jeremy took them to the airport later this night.
Enjoying the sunset from our room!
...time to enjoy our next 6 days in Oahu!!!








4 comments:
Oh, I wish we all could go!! What beautiful family pics on the beach (my favorite) with both sets of parents. I love all the bright colors. Did you figure out the cropping??
Ash,
I love the picture of the girls with both grandparent's too. Just mad my flash didn't go off for those. I have got to take a photography class to learn my camera better. Plus, I loved the shirt I was wearing, but it doesn't photograph well. I look about 9 months pregnant in that picture! Oh well!!! Also wish I had worn a shirt with some blue in it. I thought my yellow would match Kenz and Molly. Doesn't really, but still happy with the pictures.
By the way, we can all go. We need to make sure all are on board for the big family vacation. I think we were talking about Cristmas 2010 we would all meet somewhere. We were thinking a Cruise would be best. What are your thoughts? Your mom appointed Jer the planner, so I'll nag him to get it going.
I understand the cropping part of, just wish I could click on a photo in the collage and tweek it a little. Like, move it up or down, left or right.
Love ya! Speaking of pics, your photo blog is amazing!!! You are the appointed official photographer this Holiday season. Plan on taking some of us. Do you think it would be too cold for the kids to do some at Union Station then?
OK, I really should just email all this!
Love the update on the Hawaii trip. Looks like the best memories! What a special time for you to be together with the grandparents. Will look for your next update!
Such cute pictures Jill!!! We miss you guys!!! Counting down the days until New Years! :)
Post a Comment