Sunday, September 20, 2009

Church & Cheesecake Factory

Sunday July 25, 2009

We attended Church(Sacrament Meeting) in downtown Honolulu at the most beautiful Tabernacle. It was such a wonderful meeting. I love how everyone greets saying Aloha into the mic. The Saints of Hawaii are God loving people, such strong testimonies of Jesus Christ. Inside(a little blurry since I took it fast and not even looking)

The front of the Tabernacle. Amazing!

The grounds surrounding the Tabernacle were beautiful!
Isn't this tree fabulous! My girls kept dreaming of the wonderful tree houses they could have in the beautiful trees on Oahu!

The courtyard- where I would hold Relief Society(our women's church group) every Sunday if I lived here!

We met this nice family after church. I asked them if they would take our family picture. We started talking with them and found they are from Clearfield, Utah which is the city right next to Syracuse where we used to live. Crazy! Wish I could remember their names.

They took this wonderful family picture of my family

Oh, and Matt, this one's for you!:) In the church parking lot!

We then went to a late breakfast at Cheesecake Factory. Oh my goodness it was delicious. I wish I had a picture of all the food, it was devine! Thank you to my family who doesn't get too mad when I sample their food.:)

Then we were off to hike Diamond Head. That post is next!

2 comments:

rogersinkc said...

You could move there! :-)

Jill said...

I would, but I can't!!! Too expensive!!! Plus, I don't think the school system is very good. I would have to home school my girls. I would hold school at the beach everyday, and I dont' think we'd get much studying done!:)