It's a beautiful morning!
After spending 2 days at the PCC is was time for a much needed break! Swimming and laundry! Lucky for us the laundry was on the pool level. Jer and Kenzie were with us for a while, then down to the beach for boogie boarding.

Miss Molly thought my hat was for pure entertainment!

We drove over to Diamond Head National Park to hike up and see the sunset around 6:00. When we got there they were shutting the gates. Guess you can't watch the sunset on top of Diamond Head. Took a few quick pictures outside the gates of mom and dad.
We then drove to downtown Honolulu to see the Iolani Palace. This is the official residence of King Kalakaua and Queen Liliuokalani, who were the last in a long line of ruling Hawaiian royalty. The Palace was closed for the day, but we were still able to walk around the grounds.

We got pizza to go from a delicious Italian restaurant just outside our hotel. We opened the doors to our balconies and enjoyed a wonderful evening eating, laughing, and enjoying the sounds of the ocean!! Nothing better!!








2 comments:
I've been having a great time reading up on all of your Hawaiian adventures, Jill. I didn't realize you'd been to all these great places on Oahu. I'm taking notes for future reference.
Also loved reading about Molly's birthday celebration. I LOVE her outfit.
Molly looks so cute in that hat!I love it!!!!
Post a Comment