Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last Maui Sunset

There Is Beauty All Around

The adult Infinity pool



Our last night in Maui we had a picnic on the shoreline and enjoyed the sunset. We walked over to the shops and bought our dinner at the cafe. They had fresh salmon and it was delicious. My mother-in-law and I got a salad and added the salmon to it. So yummy!!! The girls got corndogs(so Hawaiian)!!! We sat in the grass and had the best time. It was beautiful out!! We just relaxed and enjoyed the beauty surrounding us. It was the perfect way to end our final evening in Maui. Only thing missing was the boys. They got back from golfing just as the sun was about down.

I love all the different views I took of the sunset this night

The boys got back from golfing!
Jer(with his eyes wide open)& I
I love this picture of my inlaws

Such a wonderful last day in Maui.....now onto Oahu we go!

5 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

WOW!!! I love all the pictures!! I can't wait until Jeff and I can have our turn to go to Hawaii! Probably not until after dental school... ha ha

Ashley said...

Jill,
I loved looking through all your pictures. They look amazing. I am SO behind. Hopefully in the next few days I will get somewhat caught up. Hope you are all doing great. We sure had fun with you all. Love you!!

Michelle said...

Wow Jill, you've been busy! Haven't looked in on your blog for a while. These Hawaii photos are making me crazy. They're amazing! Did you take those photos of Haleakala? They're amazing. I don't remember the crater looking that beautiful, even in real life.

Your blog puts me to shame =)

Jill said...

Yes, we took those photos of Haleakala. The colors are truly amazing that came out in the photos. It was a beautiful clear day up there. I'm so glad we took the drive to see it, even though it was long.

I love your blog, especially now that your starting to update again. I got you email and will write you later today.

Anonymous said...

Jill,

The pictures are beautiful!!! You need to really be a professional phototaker. Nextime you take the trip invite me.

Love,
Jenny