Tuesday, August 11, 2009

70 Years!!!!

Jer's Grandpa & Grandma Barnard have been married 70 years today!!!! WOW, isn't that amazing!!! Happy Anniversary!!! We love you both so very much!

Photo of Jer's mom with her parents(not sure of the year dates)Photo taken at Maddox on August 8, 2009


Photo of family after Madi's baptism July 30, 2009


I love the song by Alan Jackson "Remember When". Grandpa said to me this past Saturday that if he passed on tomorrow he'd be happy because he and Grandma have had a Great Life!!! This song is so them!!!:)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks Ang for scanning all those old childhood photos and letting me copy them. They are so great!!!

Veronica said...

I love all those amazing pictures. I can't imagine 70 years! What a great accomplishment. So happy you could be together for Kenzie's baptism. Love the picture of your family with the great grandparents. Priceless. We had such a great time being there too. I love you and I am so proud of you and your wonderful family.

Joy Marie said...

70yrs!!! Did you ask what their secret is!! Congrats Grandma and Grandpa Barnard...
Joy