
Unfortunately, the pool was closed. We decided to sit on the beach and relax for an hour. So NICE!


I had to show a picture of the cute pineapples growing at the resort

Went back to the room, and woke the kiddos up
This view never got old during our stay in Maui
Miss Molly loved being out on the balcony


This was the best family out of the many we took this day. Kids don't do well with sun in eyes!:)


Such a wonderful place to spend our week!
Walking(or swinging) to the restaurant at Shops of Wailea.
Enjoying our wonderful breakfast!
I love this photo of Jer & his mom
Does anyone know how to edit the bluetooth off Jer's ear? I don't know why he was wearing it, as he wasn't working. Silly guy!

Miss Molly is SERIOUS about coloring

YUMMY!

Sugar Cane Fields(had to snap a shot on way to the airport)
Waiting to board our plane to Oahu
taking a little snooze
Warning: Madi on the loose with my camera

Goodbye, Maui! Hello, Oahu!








1 comment:
Beautiful pics Jill!
Post a Comment