Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Do I really have a 12 yr. old?????


Dearest McKenzie,

Today you turn twelve years old. I can't even believe it. Where did the time go!! I feel so blessed to have been your mom these last twelve years. Each day with you has been a JOY!!! You have brought blessings to my life I never would have known. I am grateful everyday that you are my daughter. I am so proud of all you have become. You are amazing in every way. Thank you for being such a sweet, caring, loving girl!! You are such a wonderful example to your little sisters. They adore you, and want to be like you. You brought a shining light into our lives 12 years ago, and you're still shining, but even brighter now. Your dad and I love you so very much! Chase your dreams, they are out there for you to grab hold of and fly!! Always remember you are a Daughter of God. Stand for Truth and Righteousness and you will always do well. Happy 12th Birthday, Kenzie Girl!!!!

All My Love,
Mom

9 comments:

Coops said...

Happy birthday Kenzie! We just think you are the greatest. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. We'll be thinking of you!

Emily said...

Hope you have a fun day celebrating a special girls birthday!

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday, Kenzie!!!! I'm glad that I've had the privilege of seeing you grow from a newborn baby into a bright and beautiful young woman. You are an amazing, smart, funny, caring, talented, beautiful girl. Hope you have an awesome birthday!!!

Mindy M. said...

I can't believe Kenz is 12!! I remember when you had her and I was so happy that you chose such a wonderful name :) Hope she has a great birthday and a wonderful year!!

Joy Marie said...

Jill--
Oh my!! 12 yrs. The day you were born still feels like yesterday. I was so excited that day!! I brought all my friends to the hospital to meet you! I was getting ready to leave for my freshman yr of college and only had a few days with you. I would sit and hold you for hours. You have grown into such a beautiful young lady. Can't wait to see you next week and give you a BIG AUNT JOY Birthday KISS!!!!!
Love you KP

Todd and Megan said...

What a beautiful young woman she is...can't believe she is 12! Hope you guys have a great day!

Veronica said...

Kenz is definitely a JOY! I loved hearing her beautiful piano solo at Madi's baptism. She is good in every way. What a wonderful blessing she is in your lives. Love to you and all! Happy Birthday Kenz!

njepperson said...

Happy Birthday Kenz!! Love you so much. Grandpa and I are so proud of the wonderful way you are living your life and the decisions that you are making. You couldn't be more wonderful! Hope this is the greatest year ever for you!

Ashley said...

Kenz,
You are such a beautiful girl. We are all so very proud of you. It was so much fun being with you. We miss you already. Hope you had a fantastic birthday. Love you!!!