Monday, July 27, 2009

Hawaii- Maui Day 3

Life's a Beach
Looking back to our resort from the beach

Beach just off our resort




I love this shot, didn't realize Kenz had such a dirty bum!
Love this one with Molly playing while girls walk out with Jer

After the beach it was off to lei making at the resort

Miss Molly looking so sweet, & tired. I love the sand on her face.


My mother in law said we couldn't take any photos of her when her hair & makeup weren't done. I told Jer to hurry and take a picture
...and then we got this of her as she was laughing at Jer and I making fun of how mad she just got after we took the above shot. We had to take them otherwise how would we remember she was there with us!!!:)



Jer, his dad, and Kenzie golfed the Wailea Gold Course in the afternoon. They had a blast. The rest of us shopped at the beautiful Shops of Wailea




Miss Molly ready to go out
In the lobby ready to leave for dinner
... and we enjoyed another beautiful Maui sunset!

3 comments:

rogersinkc said...

We're sorry Madi will miss our activity night tomorrow night!

Jill said...

Ann,
Sorry about that. She will be so excited to start in 2 weeks though.

Beverly said...

Love the pictures, Jill. What a great time. I hope that you got lots of your parents when they were there too. What a dream come true for both sets of parents! Maybe next year can be BYOBF--bring your own best friend for a week. :) Love ya. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Send Madi big hugs from us for her birthday and her baptism.