On June 27th my parents hosted a Fiesta style party to celebrate Joy & Matt getting married. It was a great party!! The food was delicious, decor were beautiful once again, Matt's family & friends came down, and so many wonderful San Antonio friends were there. My mom also hired a balloon guy which I thought would be a little Circus feeling, but he was perfect for the night. His creations were amazing!!!! Good Choice MOM!!! It was a fabulous night. I have tried a million times to change the way this slide show is showing pictures, but it wont save a different way.
...and that's our trip to Texas, and also an end to the wonderful, fun wedding festivities. What a fun couple months we had with all the celebrating!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago












3 comments:
You guys all looked so cute! I love all the girls dresses, (yours too Jill!) Girls, your hair looked so beautiful! Jer, nice hat. Bev's family is so darling. I love the pic of you and Jer. You guys are rockin the pictures lately. ;)
Ash,
Just posted these on facebook. Better way to view them.
Saw the pictures on facebook...everything looks awesome! What a great idea to change-up the traditional reception!
Post a Comment