Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ALOHA!!!

Sorry to disappoint but this is a quick post with no photos. I just don't have the time to add them.

We just spent 6 wonderful days in Maui. We had the best time. I think we did everything you can do in Maui. You name it, we did it.

Snorkel...check(we road a boat out to a great snorkling spot)
Road to Hana....check
Volcano visit.......check
Whalers Village.....check
Golf PGA course......check(Jer and his dad played 2 courses and loved it)
playing at beach...check
swimming....check
attended church.....check(Good Morning Brothers and Sisters..and ALOHA!!!, that never gets old)
picnic dinner during sunset....check
enjoyed the beautiful Wailea Marriott.....oh my goodness check(it was amazing)
made memories to last a lifetime with my inlaws, hubby and kids.....CHECK!!!!

Truly was a dream week in Maui!!! We loved everything! Can't wait to post all my pictures.

We flew back to Oahu today and my parents flew in. My inlaws leave tomorrow night home, and we will spend the next 7 days here in Oahu with my parents.

I will say being somewhat of a single mom most of the year stinks, but man does it pay off when we can use Jer's travel points to pay for trips like this and to treat our parents to a wonderful vacation. Truly amazing!!!! Mahalo Jer!!!

Pictures to come soon!!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

It sounds amazing!! I can't wait to see all the pictures. I think it is so wonderful you guys did that for Mom and Dad. Have a great week with your parents! Love you and see you very soon!!

P.S. Madi your invitation was just beautiful!! We are so excited to be with you on your special day.

Hayley said...

You made the most of your trip and still more to come. That sounds like a dream. Thanks for taking me down memory lane for our honeymoon trip to Oahu. :) I look forward to seeing your pics. And by the way, you are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you all are having a wonderful time and I bet Mom and Dad are as well. I look forward to pictures.