Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2nd stop...American Girl Place in Dallas

It's become routine that we must stop in Dallas at the American Girl store when we drive to San Antonio. We had another fun filled shopping trip there. This time Molly was very involved. She touched every doll within reach. She especially enjoyed the little doll potty. I, of course, used my batting eyes at the hubby "Oh please it's so cute, can we get it for her?" Guess my batting eyes didn't work, as his response was "She can just put her dolls on her potty chair at home." Sorry Miss Molly, mommy tried. Madi bought 2 cute dresses with her own money, and picked out the doll carrying case for us to buy for her birthday. Another successful trip to the AG store, minus the cute potty. Next time I'm shopping w/out hubby, because you know I would have walked out with the potty chair!!!
Molly insisted the doll be buckled in. Safety First always with that girl!!!:)

2 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Molly looks so cute!!!

Ashley said...

Okay, that picture at the top is hillarious! I love it. So funny!! Molly looks like she loved the American Doll store as much as Maddie normally does! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks! I am getting so excited for our visit. Loved all teh pictures from Joy's reception. It looked beautiful. Love you guys!
P.S. I would love to take pictures of your girls. You really do a great job though Jill!!