Flight arrived on Dec. 21st(girls and I)
Had a fun first evening seeing the family,until I slipped while walking down the stairs. My tailbone has hurt ever since. No Fun!! My SIL Ang took many more photos that night. So more to come. (Dave and Kyle playing Rock Band)
Dec. 22nd- Jer gave up his seat on early flight(got $400 Delta voucher!!)came in on flight 3 hrs. later, got here in time for party!
Family Christmas Party We had a wonderful time at Jer's family Christmas party hosted by Uncle Terry & Aunt Linda
Grandpa handing out everyone's Chrismtas money!
Dec. 23rd
Snow Day Grandma & Kids built a cute snowman. Cousins had a blast playing in the snow together. Molly was ready to watch out the window
Eating dinner at Pizza Factory




More to come........








4 comments:
Cute, cute pictures. I wish that you felt better. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Love you.
Sounds like you are having a wonderful Christmas!
I'm so glad you got to come to Utah for Christmas! Sorry you fell and got hurt ~ that makes for a crummy holiday! Your girls are so dang cute and that little Miss Molly is one I could steal and bring home with me!!
Looks like fun with family!!! Nothing better! Lisa
Post a Comment