The girls were excited to open Christmas Gifts that my parents and sisters had sent.
The girls started back to school Jan. 7th. It's been crazy ever since! That awful flu bug threw us for a loop, and getting our floors redone was crazy. (Floors had to be redone from when our fridge(water line & fliter) leaked water ruining an area of the wood.
Old Stain
Sanded and ready for new stain
New Stain-Hard to tell from pictures but it's a satin finish instead of the Semi-Gloss we had, & the stain color is slightly different. I love it!!!
It's good to be HOME!!!








8 comments:
first of all its about time!!!!
Second there is nothing like still having christmas when its all over. And last but not least I LOVE your floors how beautiful. I feel your pain about the flu bug. Thats where we are.
The floors look awesome Jill! I saw Jer taping the hot chocolate shut the day before you left and I was wondering if he was going to be putting that in your suitcase... that is too bad that it opened up, but kinda funny too!
That is funny about the chocolate mix ~ who would have thought not to put it in bag? Sorry Jeremy! I'm mad at myself that I didn't get to see you the whole time you were here!! It looks like you had a great time while you were there though! I did get your message about a week later though. I need to give you my cell number! Hope all is well!
Seriously Jer is so super smart, but some of the things he does amaze me. Ang, should we all just think back to Jer & your wedding cake!!!!!!
Jeff & Ash- makes me laugh you saw Jer taping the cocca mix. Fun to see the end result isn't it!!!
Oh Jeff- Joy wants your band to play some songs at her reception. I'll have her call you!
Mindy- I hate that I didn't get to see you either. Joy is getting married in SLC this April. She'll be sending all of you invites, so I can't wait to see you then.
Jill--Love this post!! So funny. I'm so glad mom puchased the gingerbread house charms for the girls. This will remind them forever about the wonderful time they had together with their "GAMMY". BTW--love the playlist.
Oh, Jer and his love of hot chocolate. I remember him saying he was going to stock up on it while you guys were there. Isn't it so like Jer to "stock up"? You floors look beautiful. I bet you are so glad to be home. Our home is actually starting to feel like "home". Maybe it is because we are finally hanging things on our walls.
Oh, and girls I just LOVE your new charms.
You should have just left the hot chocolate mix with me. Cam would have eaten it for you. ;)
Again, sorry I missed you while you were here last time. =(
Post a Comment