and spent the day in Brigham City with Grandma&Grandpa Barnard. Love you both so much!
Monday Jan. 5th- Kenz and Madi went to school with Grandma. Visited with a few friends, enjoyed one last big Utah snowstorm, and one fun last night with family.
Tues. Jan.6th- Fly home
A few other random Holiday trip pictures.
The girls were able to have playdates with some great Utah friends!!
Madi Loves her Aunt Ang & Uncle Al's many animals




..and Kenz loves playing videogames with them!!Madi also had fun dressing up she and Aunt Ang's BuildaBears!!

We had a wonderful time in Utah. It was busy and fun! Wish I could have seen more of our Utah friends. Hopefully I'll catch you next visit. We feel so blessed to have spent the Holidays with family! We love and miss you all. Thank you for everything!








4 comments:
You guys are so lucky to go on so many fun trips! I am so impressed to with how well you do journaling (is that a word?) with pictures and writing. Hope all is well is Kansas City!
I am so glad you had a wonderful time!
Cute pics!!!
THanks for all the wonderful pictures that you and Ashley took. They are such a great remembrance of our fun times together! It meant so much that you would come!! I know it was a hassel to travel with all that you have to bring. But know that you all made our Christmas "Heaven on Earth"!
Post a Comment