Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fullers Field Concert Jan. 3 in Ogden Utah

New Years Day- Was fun just hanging out with the family, & playing a fun long game of Apples to Apples!!

Jan. 2-We had great visits with friends in Ogden & No. Ogden. We were excited to meet my friend Jen's 2 month old baby boy named Greyson. He is such a cutie pie!








Saturday Jan. 3rd- All ready to go in our Fullers Field gear!!!The day we had all been so excited for. Going to MOJO's in Ogden to see my brother in law Jeff's band, Fullers Field. Jeff had shirts made for the entire family. We all had the best time singing & dancing. MOJO's is this hole in the wall coffee shop,, but actually really had a cozy feel, in a strange way!!! What a fun night with the family!!!







Jeff showing band mascot named Little JJ(Jer bought Jeff this Fertility idol in Hawaii). I would say Little JJ has brought good luck since the band is doing great, and Sweet Blakelee is now here.


I managed to only cause minor damage when I stood on a chair to take the below photo of the band knocking a picture of this lovely:) women off the wall.. I mean really isn't she great!!Jer hung her back up...opps wrong way!! I think she looks better like that. I told you it was a strange, but cozy place!!
Is she the cutest thing ever, or what!!!!!

The entire Fam!!!!
Check out Fullers Field at http://www.myspace.com/fullersfieldband

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Seriously the best night ever. Loved every second. ;)

steve and lisa said...

Looks like a fun filled night with family! Lisa

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

FULLERS FIELD LIVES FOREVER!!!!! :) That was such a fun night! Thanks for all of the support- you are the best fans ever!