NEW YEARS EVE Morning
My dear friend Michelle & kids(Tristan, Jolie, Gavin & Mia) came to see us. It was so fun to see them!!
New Year Eve Party!!!Jer's delicious Potato Soup,Fondue, Rock Band, being with family-what could be better!!! Everyone stayed up until midnight(even Molly)!! It was a great night!!
Jeremy, wearing the darling apron Michelle made me, doing his Food Network presentation!
I think they like it!!!!
Let's Get CRAZY!!!!
Fondue-Chocolate & Cheese
Welcome 2009
Wish I had a picture of my inlaws. They had fun too!!
What a fun night!!! Happy New Year!!!!








4 comments:
Def Leopard Jill?! I knew there was a reason I love you to death! OK, I'd love you anyway. It was so great to see you and your family . . . so sorry about all the illness. Oh, I have to stop writing so I can focus on "Pour Some Sugar on Me" hee
Def Leopard--wasn't that Corey's favorite? Do you remember when we filled out that thing in 5th grade and you copied everything including his favorite band--Def Leopard--even though at that time we had no idea who that was. :) Anyway....great news!! Finally I started a blog.
http://www.ourlifetranscribed.blogspot.com/
Bev, of course I remember silly!! We've been Best Friends for 23 years because Corey, and oh my goodness I'm so excited you started a blog. I'm off to look at it right now. Love ya!!!
It looks like you had a great time, and the older boys i think have more fun with the guitar hero than the kids do. Are you back among the KC people yet? I hope your mouth is doing better.
Post a Comment