Christmas Eve Day Pictures
(Jer with his homemade gift card holder from BIL Dave)
Jer's mom finding out she's going to see Wicked in San Francisco!
Christmas Eve Night The kids were all wound up excited for Santa to arrive!! I'm so glad the kids get to be with there cousins on this fun night!
Molly loves looking at the Christmas Music Box
What will Santa bring?.......








3 comments:
Such fun pictures. Thanks for doing ichat yesterday, it was fun to see you and your darling girls :)
Thanks for your wonderful visit yesterday. I really enjoyed seeing you and the girls. Thanks for taking time to fit me in. Love all the pictures you just posted. Looks like a great family time.
I'm so glad you had a great Christmas. Your pictures look great and your girls are growing every time I look at them. Miss you. =)
Post a Comment