Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Holiday fun!

Dec. 26th- My inlaws gave me a $100 gift certificate to TaiPan so we shopped the 50% off Christmas sale. Bought so much that I will have to wait until this summer to bring it all home. Love that store! Molly and I had colds that were just awful. Poor Molly was off and on with how she felt. Nights were the hardest as she would wake often because she couldn't breathe out her nose. Saw the Doctor the 26th since her cold had turned into a secondary infection and Amoxicillian was prescribed and around Monday it finally seemed to work. By Wednesday(New Years Eve) she was back to her normal self and finally letting others have fun with her.

Dec. 27th-
(us in our spa robes)Girls(family) Spa Day We had a wonderful time. I did the 1hr. massage(didn't help my tailbone much, but was still nice),Body Exfoliation, and scalp treatment. It was all wonderful. Sitting in the sauna did wonders for me and my cold was gone after that. Everyone else did the 1hr. massage, a facial and pedicure. We ate a delicious lunch together in between treatments. We all enjoyed our time together. We plan on doing this again next year.


Dec. 28th- Church and a great game of Phase 10. Chruch was great seeing so many old friends. I got some pics of the girls in their Christmas dresses one last time. We played Phase 10 for hours. I must say a competitive side of me came out during all the Holiday game playing.(sweet Molly started feeling awful again and wanted her dress off)
(Girls with Aunt Ang after playing games)


(Molly feeling a little better Sunday evening)Playing Peek-A-Boo- she covers her ears instead of eyes, too cute!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Jill,
I just wanted to get it out of the way. I was so behind not blogging for like three weeks and I had a million pictures I loved. It took me like all day yesterday. You keep up on your blog so good. I love reading it because you keep such good track of everything. Christmas sure was fun. We loved every second of it. Love you guys so much!

Coops said...

Are thos pigtails in Molly's hair? So cute! Looks like you guys had a great time! I know it was hard to leave but, we're sure glad to have you back!