Monday, January 5, 2009

The Magic of Christmas Day

Santa brought fun stuff for Kenz, Madi and Molly








Santa also brought awesome Star Wars toys for Cousins Kody & Kyle








Can we please come upstairs?











Favorite Photo of the day(thanks Ang).Merry Christmas Miss Molly, don't you look excited!!!!







Here they come!!!











A Christmas Day Snow:)




My mother in law decorates the house so beautiful for the Holidays. We always feel a wonderful Christmas Spirit here. Wish I'd taken the outside lights my Father in Law did. They were beautiful!

Family, Home, Blessings says it all. I feel so blessed that even though we live away from family now we are still able to be together for the Holidays. I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for all he's blessed me with and I'm grateful for the Christmas Season when I can take some extra time to focus on the birth of my Savior. What a wonderful Christmas 2008!!!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like such a fun day!

Kathy said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. It was so fun to see you yesterday. You're a great friend and I am so glad that we've stayed in touch. My two favorite pictures are of Mollie's Christmas morning hair and Jer's face upon getting rock band. On to the new year!!!

Hayley said...

You have a lovely family. Thanks for the updates.