First- Molly started throwing up and having diarrhea on Sunday night. It continued Monday. Then Kenzie awoke at 4:00am Tuesday morning complaining her tummy hurt. I had her lay on my sitting couch w/ a bucket beside her. I jumped out of bed at 6:30 when I heard her throwing up. Molly had also started throwing up again. My tummy started hurting around 9:00am and I was hit full force at 11am. So there the 3 of us were lying in my bed all day taking turns with the bucket. If Kenz or I tried to get up we would get so dizzy and get sick again. Little Molly was either throwing up, or sleeping. It actually helped me that she slept so much as I was so sick and had no energy to really care for her. Madi started feeling sick last night around 7:00 and started throwing up at 11:00pm. She last was sick at 6:45am and hasn't thrown up since. She is still very tired though. Kenz made it to school, Molly, Madi, and I have finally made our way out of my bedroom. Oh, Jer is in Texas for work and called this morning sick as a dog from his hotel room. So there we have it, this nasty stomach bug has made it's way through the family, and I'm now spraying everything with Lysol, stripping sheets, and washing laundry like crazy!!!!
The only thing that kept us happy yesterday in our misery was that my Sister-in-Law was in labor. Sweet Blakelee Noelle was born last night at 8:17pm. She weighs 6lbs. 11oz., and 19inches. I wish I was there to meet my new niece. I was so happy to finally have the energy to turn the office computer on and see this wonderful picture on Ashley & Jeff's blog. I was dying to see a picture of her.

Congrat's Jeff and Ash!!!! Blakelee is beautiful!!! So glad she is finally here!! Love you all!!








4 comments:
We are so sorry that you are all sick!!! AND while Jer is out of town! We wish you were all still here to see her! She's a sweetheart...
That sounds awful! At least it has gone through everyone so quickly. So are you still getting your floors refinished? Let me know what we can do to help!
Coops,
Yes, it's been awful. Molly still is sick tonight. I thought she was getting better but started again this afternoon. AAAHHH!!! Yes, we are still getting the floors done. The workers come tomorrow. Yes, I'm stressed with everything and still feel so weak from being sick!!! Can I say AAAHHHH again???? I'll call you tomorrow!
I'm sorry you guys are so sick! I wonder where you managed to pick it up. I hope you all get feeling better. Blakelee is so sweet! Sorry you can't be here to meet her in person!
Post a Comment