Monday, January 12, 2009

Missing You


I took this picture on January 11th, 2001. The next day sweet Josh(Jer's brother) left this earthly life during heart surgery. On Josh's headstone it says "The Bravest Boy We Know", and was he ever!! He was one of a kind! Sure miss you buddy! Keep watching over us! We Love You Forever!

5 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

We sure miss our Joshy, but I am so thankful to have him up there with our little baby up right now! I bet she is learning some pretty sweet Power Ranger moves this very second! WE LOVE YOU JOSH!

Ashley said...

I will second that. You watch, Blakelee is going to know all these smokin moves and we will all know where she learned it ;) Don't you wish we could play rockband with Joshy? Jer would have quite the competition for the mic. Love you guys.

Laurel said...

I have only heard great things about Josh and would have loved to know him. Glad you got home safe and it looks like you had a great trip to Utah.

Ang and Al said...

Rock Band with Josh...wow! I'd never thought of that before! That would be something to see!

Hayley said...

This touched me and brought tears to my eyes. Perfect song to play.