Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Day to Remember


It has taken me forever to get this post done!!! Since starting it Sat. night I've gotten an awful cold,(should have known it was coming when I lost my voice Thursday) flew on a plane, fell down inlaws stairs injuring my tailbone, have felt awful the past 2 days with cold and sore tailbone, attended family Christmas party, and been absolutely warn out!!

SO back to the surprise for the girls!!!

Last December we watched the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular on TV, and I said one day we will see that in person. Who knew it would be coming here!!!!

I got the girls dressed up but didn't tell them where we were going. The excitement built as I said "We're almost there." As we pulled up Kenzie saw the big flashing sign "We're seeing the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular!"""" Yes, we are!!!!
It was WONDERFUL!!!! SO MUCH FUN!!! A HUGE PRODUCTION!!! Not just high kicking ladies, but pure, wonderful,fun, amazing, Broadway style, just everything a show should have!! The end with the live nativity, It was beautiful. We LOVED IT!!!! They wouldn't let you bring a camera with detachable lens, so these were taken with my other camera. Sorry if photos are a little blurry.
This is the end Nativity scene. Wish the photo wasn't so blurry.



Girls, I'm so glad you enjoyed the show!! I'm so grateful for this fun memory we made!!!

3 comments:

rogersinkc said...

How fun!

Veronica said...

What a great surprise! WOW! Hope you are feeling better. How long are you visiting in Utah? Merry Christmas Jill. Got your beautiful card yesterday. Have a wonderful visit!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun. Kenzie's eye looks like Jackson's right now. Is that allergies? I called my doctor and he said that his probably was. Check out my facebook for pics of the baby. I'll call you soon. :)

Love,
Beverly