I was excited to finally have the house decorated & ready to go!!!
Foyer
I'm sad that I didn't get picture of the Dining & Kitchen tables. Diane had brought over the most beautiful centerpieces.
I had all the intentions of keeping my camera with me at all times last night. Just as the closing prayer was offered I realized I hadn't taken one photo. It made me so sad. I hurried and took a few as ladies were heading out the door. It was a wonderful sight to see 55 women sitting all around listening to the beautiful program that was given. So many brought a wonderful food spread, although I never got to sample due to my braces. Guess I won't gain weight this Holiday Season.
As ladies walked in they were given a bingo sheet with questions pertaining to us all. It was a great mingling game and everyone loved it.(Thanks Julie) We played two other group games, sang Christmas carols and had a beautiful program. I didn't get a picture of Charlie speaking to us. He was wonderful and then sang for us. Set such a wonderful tone. We then watched the slide show "Refections of Christ", it was amazing! Diane, Bonnie, & Julie did an amazing job planning this wonderful night!!
Ruby wins for most festive attire!!!Isn't she a doll!!!
Such a fun night with so many fun ladies!!! Just wish I could go back & take so many more photos.
Thanks to everyone spent many hours to make this night one of a kind!!!








7 comments:
Jill, your house looks beautiful! What a wonderful evening it looks like you all had. I am sure it was a lot of work getting it ready. Your braces don't look bad at all. It just makes you look younger and that is never a bad thing, right?! I love your tree. I want one.
Jill, your house looks gorgeous. I saw that you called earlier. I had a final today and was either cramming for it or taking it when you called. I've been going on to your blog every few hours waiting to see your pic with your braces. They look fine they really do. You look a little different but not really. I'm sure you'll be so happy with the results and that's all that matters. It's settled, I'm gonna get braces too. :) I'm glad your party went well. Wow 55 ladies. That must have been fun. I am loving Ruby. She's so cute. Can't wait to hear all about it. BTW, hope that the Watkins girls will be able to come to the shower this weekend...I never heard back. Tell Joy to call me when she can.
Beverly
Your house looks beautiful! Glad it went well!
55 people! I had no idea you were preparing for that many! Wow! Your house looks beautiful! It puts my one little tree to shame!
FLAWLESS!! Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!! Next year you can come decorate mine! Yes, I will have my own place next christmas...
Looks like y'all had a great time!! That Ruby is darling...LOVE YOU!! Miss you!
Whew! Looks like the party went really well! It is such a relief the next morning after pulling off a party & surviving it all!! Have a wonderful Christmas holiday in Utah. Lisa
Post a Comment