Thursday, December 18, 2008

Guess Molly doesn't like Santa!!



Saturday we took the girls to Bass Pro Shop. No, we didn't suddenly take a huge interest in fishing, although the girls do enjoy it. We went to see the neat Santa's workshop there. We had a fun time. The girls made Reindeer ornaments. Molly especially enjoyed hers. Don't knock it, she was happy for an hour with that thing!!! She kept saying "MMM" while sucking on it. Too Cute! What can I say, she's got a sweet tooth! Girls also loved the shooting games.









It was finally the kids turn to see Santa. I wasn't going to have Molly in it knowing she would scream, but she was reaching out to be with Kenz. So I handed her off to Kenz and here's what we got.........
Poor Thing!!


A fun, free thing to do with the kids. They even gave us free nicely cropped 5*7 pics of the kids. I don't have time to scan it on here, but it's cute. Especially the shot from the other angle of Miss Molly screaming.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow it even came with a free picture, that is unheard of. I love that they had Mrs. Clause too! So fun!

steve and lisa said...

Oh, the memories of Santa & babies! Your girls look like they are growing up so fast! Watch out! The years just seem to fly by! Have fun in UT. Lisa

Ang and Al said...

I think you should seriously consider sending out the Screaming-Molly picture as your Christmas card. It's too awesome!

Ang and Al said...

And P.S. Did Santa need that belt buckle because he was worried he might go unrecognized?