
A wonderful meal and a most delicious Turkey!!






Uncle Wayne(mom's brother) joined us.
FUN TIMES!!
BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!!(Kohls,Michael's, & the Mall)


Playing games, enjoying the warm outside weather,playing the Wii, going to see BOLT(so cute), watching Football,the Macy's parade,Dog Show,& Fred Clause and just being together!!!

























Mom and Dad, I love you!!! Thank you for coming! Thanks to Jen, Joy and Harley for also making the trip,(Jamie, we missed you)!!! We had a wonderful time. Mom and Dad, thanks for all your help with Christmas Decorating, hanging lights, yard work and just having a fun time with us. Mom, thanks for cooking such wonderful meals with Kenzie. Thank you for all the fun Christmas gifts!!! I especially love my beautiful Living Christ picture, the Santa Search book(Dad- great find) & the cute blankets, sweaters and matching monkies for the girls!!! I'm so grateful to have spent a wonderful Thanksgiving week with you all. It was so important to me to be with you. We miss you all tons already!!! 
PS- My mom is doing good. She still has pain in her neck & chest, but it's slowly getting better. She started her special diet on Friday to prepare for her Radioactive Iodine treatment. She begins the treatment Dec. 15th. She enjoyed being here with her grandchildren, I think it's just what the Doctor ordered for her, because it's exactly what she needed!!!
13 comments:
What a fun time!
Looks like you guys had such a great time! So glad your family was able to be with you over Thanksgiving!
Looks like you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving!! I love our matching pictures of the kids and their turkey legs! Too funny! Now on to Christmas!
Looks like a wonderful holiday!!!!!
Loved looking at all the pictures!! Your family is wonderful! Your mom looks amazing with everything she has been through. Your girls are so dang cute and I can tell that your parents love them like crazy! So glad they all got to spend Thanksgiving with you and Jeremy.
Looks like ya'll had so much fun. I love all the pictures. Call me this week when you're not too busy.
Beverly
JIll, thanks for posting your pictures. What a wonderful holiday with your family. I love each and every picture. Your mom looks wonderful. I hope she is doing better each day. How nice that your uncle could come too. Wonderful memories for all.
Cute pictures Jill!!! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!!
Cute pictures! I can't wait to see those cute girls!! (And you and Jer of course :)) Is that cool playset yours? We have one kinda like some friends gave us. The boys have spent HOURS playing on it.
Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you don't mind that I came to see what you guys are up too! Your girlies are beautiful!
I loved looking at the pictures! So glad that you all had such a wonderful time together! Can't wait for you to come for Christmas!
Cute new picture on your blog title!!! I love it!
Why didn't yall wake me up to go SHOPPING???!!!!
Post a Comment