My family arrived from Texas Saturday night and we've had a wonderful visit so far. Last night we had a grand time making the Gingerbread House. We had so many hands trying to hold it together and laughing so hard that I'm surprised we did get it to stay up. We were all covered in that think frost paste!!! The kids had too much fun decorating. 
The Finished Product!!!The house turned out as the kids imagined it would, just perfect!!!
So what am I most grateful for............
There are so many things, but the number one thing is Family!!! They mean everything to me and being happy and laughing with those you love, well, there is nothing better!!!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!








7 comments:
great house!
I am glad you get to spend thanksgiving with your family. Tell everyone hi.
Happy Thanksgiving you guys! I love your gingerbread house. Have your kids tried to eat it yet?
Love the gingerbread house! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope your mom is doing okay! Love family time!! Lisa
give me a call about your hair, I will be doing it wed and fri. I sounds like you had a great thanksgiving.
I love the house! How fun. Alex has been begging for same and after seeing your fun photos, I think it's time. THANKS!
Looks like a great time! My kids always LOVE making those things, and then want to eat them as soon as they're done. =)
Post a Comment