My poor camera lens fell to the ground and died last Wednesday night.Thank goodness for a warranty!! It's at the camera hospital right now! So for Halloween I had to use a simple digital camera that was so SLOW!!!! SAD ME, I miss my camera!!We had a great Halloween. It was a warm 72 degrees out, just perfect. We had the church Trunk or Treat Thurs.night, School Costume Parade & class parties Friday then headed out again Fri. night. I also voted Friday morning & was so proud to wear my "I Voted" sticker all day!! Kenz & Madi were easy this year as they both wanted to wear costumes we already had. Molly wasn't a big Halloween fan. She screamed when we put her costume on, wouldn't keep her butterfly hood on, and wouldn't stand still for a picture. Oh well, she was still cute as heck!!!! Even our Build-a Bears had fun!!
The End








6 comments:
Looks like a very fun night! Molly looks cute and the girls are so grown up and sweet. Hope you are doing well. How is your mom? I spoke to her Sat. before you arrived. I hope she is taking it easy as she said she is exhausted. Let me know how you all are. Give my love to everyone!
Glad you were able to post pics from Halloween. I too went as a proud American for Halloween. I voted on Friday too so I wore my sticker as my Halloween costume. Soooo glad I won't be standing in line tomorrow!! The girls all look so cute in their Halloween costumes. Can't wait to see you and Molly tonight!! I told Jackson that we would be seeing Harley and Molly tonight and he asked, "What about our other friends?" And I said, "Kenzie and Madi?" And he said, "Yeah." And I told him, "They had to stay at their house because they have school this week."
Kenzie and Madi--wish ya'll could be here!!
Beverly
Cute costumes girls! I love the heels Madi! I just did some Christmas shopping and I can't wait for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, those girls are too cute! I'm waiting for you guys to move back. When is that again?
So cute! My Build-a-Bear was Batman. Now she's supporting breast cancer awareness until I find her some Thanksgiving stuff.
Did you know Tim Burton is doing an Alice in Wonderland movie? You can have one guess for who's playing the Mad Hatter!
YOU GUYS LOOKED SO CUTE!!! I love all of the costumes!
Post a Comment