Dear Gam, We love You!!! Happy Birthday!
Love, Kenzie, Madi, & Molly
Dear Mom,
I know I was just with you last week, and talk to you everyday, but I want to again tell you how much I love you and hope you can somehow have a Happy Birthday even though you are in so much pain!!! Who knew your 3rd week out would be worse then last week! Wish I was there this week to help you. I can't wait to see you on the 22nd. I'll be making a yummy belated Birthday cake, so make sure you have an appetite. LoveYou!!!








3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!!! My mom and I called her today and sang Happy Birthday to her. I know ya'll will have such a good visit for Thanksgiving.
Love,
Beverly
Happy birthday to my dear soul sister and best friend, Chris. It was nice to talk to you on your birthday. I certainly hope each day brings a little relief from the terrible pain you have right now.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND SPEEDY RECOVERY! You mean the world to me and you have been my anchor for almost 3 decades. I love you and admire you!
Happy Birthday Chris! I hope you were feeling well enough to enjoy the day!
Post a Comment