Molly has gotten 4 molars in 3 weeks. Poor thing!!! I thought she had a cold but I now I think the runny nose, goopy eyes, & congestion is probably due to these huge honking teeth coming in. 2 came in just before I went to Texas, & this past week 2 more started coming in. She is no fun when she's teething. She does have her OK moments where she will play but then just wants to be held again. At first I feel frustrated, but having her lay her head on my shoulder and how she'll stop crying immediately, I do love that. I really want to have the house nice & ready when my parents arrive on Saturday, but at this rate what I see at this moment might be what they get!!!! So, blogging has been on the back burner for a few days, and I'm only getting this typed since she is down for a nap.
I had Jer bring up the Christmas Tree Sunday night and right now it's standing in the dining room with lights only. I was so excited for Molly to wake up yesterday morning so I could see her reaction to seeing the tree. Sure enough, as I carried her down the stairs her eyes caught sight of the sparkling white lights and she said her sweet "WOW"!!!! It melted my heart. She started pointing, and I set her down in front of it. She just stood there looking the tree up and down say "WOW" over and over. I actually got teary eyed watching her amazement with the tree. I Love the Holidays and I Love Molly's age that she is so "WOWED" by everything.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








8 comments:
Christmas tree now?! We wait until the day after Thanksgiving and then it comes down New Years Day. After a month I'm pretty tired of looking at it.
:-)
Ann,
Hey don't knock on me about the tree. :) I know it's early, but The RS Christmas Party is at my house and the earlier I start decorating the easier it will be. Plus, I wanted to have it up while my parents are here next. :)
I am going through the same thing! Crew is getting teeth right now and is so crabby. I get annoyed too, but when I put everything on the back burner and hold him he is so much better! Good Luck!
Leave the house how it is!! Your parents won't care ~ they're just there to see your family!! Christmas tree? I still have Halloween decorations up and that is NO joke!! Have fun while they are there and tell them HI. Hope your mom is feeling better ~ don't over do it!!
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your parents! You will have to post a picture of your cute wreath. I am sure it is beautiful - your mom has wonderful taste!
Cute pictures of Jenn & Rory's baby. I bet they are so happy! Lisa
Jill, I am right there with you and don't even have a crabby baby.....but I do have the kids arriving from out of state and I am wondering when I am going to be ready too.....we decided to do the same thing....put up the Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving which we haven't done before....but it will be nice when it is all done. Hope Molly starts to feel better. I especially hope you can pamper your mom when she is there. I know she isn't back to full speed. Love you all and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I love those 'WOW' moments with the kids. So special. And you already have your christmas tree up? You're so on the ball. I think I still have a few Halloween decorations hanging around :).
That is so cute... I love little Molly.. I hope that she starts feeling better with her new little teeth- won't be long before I will be going through the same thing with Blakelee, huh? It was so good to talk to you the other night, I really miss having you guys live close! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!
Post a Comment