Molly and I got back Saturday night. We were excited to see Jer and the girls, but not about the 38 degrees we walked into. Yikes!!! Wasn't prepared for the cold! Remind me why we don't live in Texas where it was in the 80's all week? Jer Kenz & Madi did great last week. Jer thought it would be fun for them to stay in a hotel Fri. night by the airport. They spent the evening and Sat. morning swimming. They went to see Madagascar 2, & then Best Buy just to walk around and finally to the airport for our arrival. Thanks Jer for being such a great (FUN) Dad!!!!
I was sad to leave my Mom. We had a nice time together. I think I wore her out. We decided to make me a Christmas Wreath and ran around to a few stores over the days getting things for it. Friday afternoon we sat outside in the backyard with all the crafty things we bought and mom helped me make a Christmas Wreath for my house. It turned out so beautiful. I can't wait for them to bring it when they come for Thanksgiving. Mom I sure hope you take it easy this week. I really did wear her out, and didn't mean to. (We also went to see the movie Fireproof) We'd get home from our outings, she'd take 2 pain pills and wipe out. Her "Battle Wound" is healing so well. It looks really good. I didn't take an after picture when the staples were removed. I'll get one when she's here.
Molly had great fun playing with her cousin Harley & we had fun seeing my sister's. Many wonderful acts of service have been given to my family. Last Sunday delicious homemade Cinnamon Rolls were brought over, Monday our dear friends Claudette(Bev's mom) and Bev brought the most delicious dinner over(which Mom said they could do as long as they would stay to eat).
Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful visit! It was so nice to be there with you. Love You!








5 comments:
I had a good visit yesterday as I drove to Idaho Falls. Your mom is pooped out, but doing all right. I hope she just takes it easy all week. Glad you had a good visit. Love you!
So glad your mom is doing well! Jer is such a fun Daddy!
I just opened your blog and read all about your last few weeks. Your mom's scar looks good ~ ouch! I am so glad she is doing good and I hope that everything else turns out great! She has been in my prayers along with your family! Cute pictures of Miss Molly ~ I could take her and make her mine!!
Glad that you were able to be with your mom and pamper her some! Hope she is feeling alright!
I am glad you were able to go. Sounds like a wonderful time! I am glad your Mom is on the mend!
Post a Comment