Sunday, April 25, 2010

No secrets here

We really don't have a name yet for this sweet baby girl. We do have ideas, but nothing is a solid yes, and we keep changing our mind. It's never been this hard before naming our child. I've been told by others that #4 was their hardest to name as well.

I better get to bed as I have to be at my Dr. office by 8am for my first Non-stress test on baby sister(as we've been calling her)!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

We are having a tough time with names too and we are on baby girl #3. Kurtis really likes one name and I do too, I just don't feel like there is a name I LOVE! Good luck. At least you have some time left before baby arrives to decide.

Ashley said...

Jill, what a great birthday to be able to see your new little girl! (Or maybe you aren't having an ultrasound today...) Well, at least hear her and know she is doing well. I hope you have a great day! We are thinking about you!
Love you!!

Candace said...

Happy Birthday Jill!

#4 was really hard to name. He wasn't named for a few days in the hospital.

Mindy M. said...

Will her name start with a 'M'? Any name you pick will be just as cute as your new little one.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Happy Birthday Jill!!! We love ya! Hope everything is going well with the baby! We can't wait to hear what the final decision is on the name!!