Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

This was the most beautiful Easter Sunday we have had in years! It was 80 degrees and gorgeous outside, a little windy, but just a beautiful day! It didn't feel right sitting at home in our PJ's to watch conference on such a beautiful Easter day. So.....we dressed in our Easter outfits and watched the morning session of conference at Church.

After, we took pictures at the park. Too think next years Easter pictures will include our new little girl makes me so happy, and a bit emotional.

I'm thankful for Easter and all it means. I'm grateful I can be with my family forever.










I LOVE my sweet family!!! What a beautiful Easter Sunday!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Easter was beautiful. Love all the pictures!

Veronica said...

These pictures are AMAZING! I love them! Sounds like a perfect day, Jill. You have a wonderful family! Love to all!

Emily said...

Such a beautiful family!

Jill Stones said...

I love the flying pig tails!!! they are my fav!! you all look great!

Ashley said...

Jill, these pictures are beautiful! I can't get over Madi's hair! Oh my goodness, it looks gorgeous and I think the wind just made these pictures even better. I love the one of Kenz laughing and the one of Jer holding up Molls, Molly's pig tails flying, the one of Madi with her hand on your belly!!!! The soft one of Kenz and Madi and the one of everyone walking to the water. What a beautiful Easter day!! You need to post some more of you!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I love these pictures!!! My favorite one of Molly it the close up with her little hair blowing in the wind- so cute! You guys are such a cute family! I can't wait to meet the new addition and see what she looks like! She will be a doll!

Todd and Megan said...

those pictures are awesome...the girls are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Jill-
I love all the photos and I'm glad to know that Easter was a great day. You look so pretty in these photos!

Joy Marie said...

Jill--It's late Saturday night and I was about to go to bed when I decided to check out your blog!! I have a HUGE SMILE :) on my face after looking at all the pics from Easter Sunday!! BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!! Everyone looks amazing. Great way to end my night...

Char said...

What beautiful pictures! You have the most beautiful girls!!!! I especially love the pic of Miss Molly and her pig-tails flying in the wind. Adorable!!! You're sweet girls are growing so fast. We sure have missed you.
You look so cute preggo. I love your smile.