When Jer and I got home from the hotel, we bathed the kids and took them to get pictures. I didn't get very many as Molly was very tired from no nap that day.
Anyone know how to get rid of dark eye circles in Photoshop Elements?
I love those Texas Bluebonnets!








5 comments:
I miss you three so much. Kenzie, you are getting more and more beautiful!! Madi, your hair is gorgeous. I love it! And little Molls. You are such a little doll. (I think she is a minnie you Jill!) I am sure there is a way, but I haven't ever used elements. These pictures are beautiful though.
Oh how I miss those Texas bluebonnets. But oh how I miss those beautiful girls even more!!! Girls, you are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jill for taking these pictures. I love you all.
Wow, great photos! I don't think you need to fix anything but this is how I'd do it... zoom in really really big and use the cloning tool. Skin tones are tricky, though. I use photoshop- does elements have the clone tool?
Been thinking about you a ton after being at Disneyland =) I told Tristan you guys once had annual disney passes and he was SO JEALOUS. I think he could've stayed another 14 hours.
Looks like your spring break was a great!
These pictures are so darling! I love them! The girls look so cute!! I love those blue flowers- they are so pretty!
Nothin' like pics in the TEXAS BLUEBONNETS
Post a Comment