Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Brother (as Molly calls him)

I only took one photo on St. Patrick's Day

Baby Bryson's 1st St. Patty's Day! Such a cutie!

Joy, Harley, and Baby Bryson came to San Antonio for a few days while we were visiting. Molly was so cute with Bryson. When he would cry Molly would say, "Oh No, baby brother crying." It was too cute. Makes me excited to see her with baby sister in June!

4 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

So cute!!! I bet the girls just love him!!!

njepperson said...

I LOVE Bryson's hair! So cute! And this will be the only baby brother Molly will ever have! So glad she finally got one!

Veronica said...

So sweet that Molly loves her little cousin. She is going to be a GREAT big sister. I still can't believe how much hair Bryson has. He is such a cute little baby boy. I am glad you had some time all together in San Antonio.

Beverly said...

Oh my goodness. Love little Bryson! Can't wait to see Molly with her new little sis!