Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dear Laptop....

I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!

My laptop has been in the hospital for over 1 week. It was overheating, and not holding a charge. It's not even 1 yr. old, but this last almost year with it has been so wonderful! I love my laptop. Sent it away on April 6th for repairs. I have felt naked without it the last week. I got an email last Friday that parts had been replaced and it would arrive the 20th. The 20th???? Are you kidding? I had been using Jer's work laptop, and my old one (now Kenize's). I was sad having to wait so long for it to return home.

Before I sent it away I had hurried and draft blogged our Spring Break trip, that way all the pictures were uploaded before I sent the laptop away, then could post them when I wanted. Jer also uploaded all my photos to an external hard drive incase they had to replace my hard drive.

So, how happy was I when the FedEx man arrived this morning at 9:00am with a brown box. I wanted to hug the box, as it held my laptop, home 1 week earlier than expected!!!

YAHOO!!!

1 comment:

Mindy M. said...

I know what you mean. I got a new MAC for Christmas and don't know what I would do without it. It's crazy how we depend on these silly things. Hope you are doing well with your pregnancy and all is going well.