Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lunch with Gam

Gam's(my mom) office building has a great cafe we all love eating at. We met mom there on Thursday March 18th. We had a delicious lunch, then she took the grandchildren into her office to show them off. Molly was a little ham. She was waving and saying Hi to everyone! Cute!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Love your lunch with grandma. I know how much it means to all of you to be together. Your mom is an especially WONDERFUL grandma. I love all the pictures.

Mindy M. said...

You guys never change. You all look as beautiful today as you did how many years ago. What a fun day for your mom!

Emily said...

Such fun memories!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

What a fun day with Gammy!!! :) Bryson is such a doll... I bet Harley just loves that little guy to pieces!!

njepperson said...

Chris, you are a wonderful Grandma!