Not me....the baby!!!
30 week Dr. visit
I actually lost two pounds from last week. My Dr. said this is normal for Diabetics as they are learning the diet. He isn't worried, but doesn't want me continually losing weight.
Baby's heartbeat sounds fabulous. She is doing great. My belly was measuring large today for 30 weeks. So....that is where stressed comes in.
Next Monday I will start having NST(non-stress tests) on baby twice a week. Read about NST here . Then at 32 weeks we will be adding on a Biophysical Profiles(sonogram)each week. The sonogram will monitor baby's weight gain, my amniotic fluid level, and health of the Placenta.
I told Jer that the Women's Clinic will now become my second home, as I'm going to be there all the time. Thankfully, I love the clinic and my caregivers are wonderful, what more could I ask for in a second home. :)
So grateful that the well being of my sweet baby girl and I are in such caring hands.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








5 comments:
Yes you will be living at your Dr. office...I had to do this with Creed. It is so comforting to know that the baby is being watched so carefully though!
You and Emily! The situation sounds identical with visits to the doctor's office so often. Glad they are monitoring you so carefully. Take care dear girl. We can't wait for sweet baby girl #4 to arrive. d
Jill you have such a positive attitude. I would be cursing everything in my path.
Thanks for making comments on my blog. It makes me happy to know you're out there and that you care about my life.
I am glad you have such great people taking care of you and the baby! Keep us updated we will be thinking of you!
I am glad they are taking care of you!!! I hope that the rest of the pregnancy goes well... You are on the home stretch now!!! Just take it easy and keep this baby stress free. ;) (not that you can even do anything about it- ha ha but maybe if you take it easy, the baby will too! We can't wait for the baby to come!!! We want to meet her and find out what her name will be! You little secret keepers! ;) We sure love and miss you guys! Are you sure you don't want to come to Utah and bring the new baby to visit this summer?!? :) Even if we beg?!? ha ha
Post a Comment