Sunday, March 1, 2009

Molly is a big girl now!!

So is Molly really 18 months? I can pretend it's not true since there is no 29th in February this year. I was reminded of her age as I walked by the nursery at church today and saw her sweet name tag on the door. I froze!! (I actually had spaced that today could be her first day in there and I was sad I didn't have a camera with me, and cell phone was dead.) I didn't want to take her in. She's my sweet baby!!I knew she was supposed to come to our family. She has been pure JOY since she arrive August 29th, 2007. I have loved every minute of her time here on earth, Yes even the new phase of temper tantrums:). I just can't believe she's 18 months. She has grown up so fast. It does make me sad. I enjoyed her baby stage so much. I am happy she is so healthy and growing up. She is a darling little girl and learning new things everyday. This age is FUN!!!
She loved Nursery!! I took her in and she never looked back. I have never left her in the care of anyone but Jer and the girls. I was sure she would cry and not want to be in there. Never a peep. I stayed for about 10 minutes, then stood outside looking through the door hole for about 15 min. She was so cute. I got teary eyed. I think I wanted her to miss me. She was fine!! She got upset when Kenz and Madi picked her up. She came to the door, then ran back in, getting so upset when Kenz picked her up saying it was time to go. My baby girl is growing up!

What Molly is doing at 18 months!(so I can remember)
-She's loves to talk. We don't understand most things, but she will just talk and talk. Too Cute!!
-She says Baby, ByeBye,Hello, Hi, Good Girl, Oh No, Uh Oh,soft, Abby(her favorite Sesame Street character), Mom(she usally yells this),Dada, sisth(sister's). She has started to copy what we say. So we can say something to her and she will say it, in her own way. So cute!
-loves to sing songs and dance.
-has crazy, out of control hair, like me
-she is a hugger. She loves for us to sit around and goes to each one over and over giving hugs. We always laugh and she loves that.
-She is a Goof!! She has a great sence of humor. Makes us laugh, and she knows it.
-climbs on everything
-Gets very upset when taken from something she's doing, or when something is taken from her. If you pick her up upset she will throw her head back screaming. If you take something away she goes running and throws herself onto the floor. Again, makes me laugh.
-loves to laugh. She's got the best giggle!! We love it!
-huge honkin molars came in this month.
-Loves to sit at the computer and press on keyboard
-loves walking around with the phone
-goes over to high chair pointing up when she's hungry
-likes to feed herself with a spoon, big mess for us
-she loves drawing(once enjoyed drawing on her face, photo below)
-loves to lift toys up in the air, behind her back, drop them, then turn around to get them.
-How she prays---folds her arms, bows her head, says a whisper, then yells MEN(for Amen)and always wants us to clap for her. So cute!!
-loves to stand on bed and hold onto Kenzie's footboard. She always sings this "Da Ta Da Duh", and lifts one leg back behind her. Doesn't always make for the most reverent prayer time at night. She always get Kenz and Madi laughing.
-loves to watch Sesame Street, Barney, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Abby in Wonderland. She doesn't sit as still for The Wiggles anymore.
-waves at everyone
-is finally OK around people she doesn't know. She let my mom hold her during the visit 2 wks. ago. That was huge!!

A few pictures from February









I have to explain this picture. At Macy's one day Molly was walking with Kenz while I tried on coats. Next thing I know Kenzie is laughing her head off. I walk over and Molly is rubbing the Mannequin's leg. She was amazed by them. It was too funny.


Miss Molly you have blessed our lives. You are so loved!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Miss Molly, you are getting so big!! You need to slow down for your Mommy!!!!

I LOVE all the cute pictures Jill. She is soooo darling. I love what a little goof she can be making you all laugh. I can see her little mischievous grin in some oft he pictures!! I can’t wait to see her again this summer.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

We love you Miss Molly... I love the mannequin story... reminds me of when Madi's American girl doll was sitting in the bumbo chair and she was talking to the doll like she was real! SOOO CUTE! I love all of the cute pictures!!!