Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 28

I Love.....that I did 28 days of things I love. I admit this went a little different than I had planned. I was going to do things like clothes, gadgets, others things. Then I realized how many people are going through very hard struggles right now, and I wanted to focus on what is most important to me. My family means everything to me. They are what I love most and I'm so glad I had 28 days to really focus on that. I did throw in loving that I'll be sitting on a beach soon. I'll be on that beach with my family and I love that!!!

1 comment:

allredclan said...

Jill, sorry I haven't been around for a while. My dumb family computer has been getting fixed. What a fun idea to fill 28 days of things you love. =) Your family picture at the top of your blog is beautiful, and I really like your straight hair!!! It looks great!!!