I Love...that Jer brought a yummy slice of Cheesecake(from The Cheesecake Factory of course) home for me tonight. I didn't get a picture of it, but it was delicious!
Cheesecake in our family means something totally different, if you know what I mean!? If my husband brought me home a piece from the Cheesecake factory ~ there would be lovin' in our house!! HeHeHe!!
Dad and I are GOING to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow! I can't wait! It's for our Valentine but we're going a day early to try to avoid not getting in. Maybe, it will still be too busy. Then Dad's going to drop me off at IKEA and he's going to Cabelas! Doesn't that sound romantic? I've always wanted to go to IKEA and he's always wanted to go to Cabelas! Actually it's very sweet that he's doing it. Kenz, thanks for your call! I'm glad you got the Valentine! Love you all!
4 comments:
What a sweet husband. I love cheesecake too!
Cheesecake in our family means something totally different, if you know what I mean!? If my husband brought me home a piece from the Cheesecake factory ~ there would be lovin' in our house!! HeHeHe!!
Remember Cheesecake Factory in Vegas! I almost split my tummy open with laughter with the topless story! LOVE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!! Lisa
Dad and I are GOING to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow! I can't wait! It's for our Valentine but we're going a day early to try to avoid not getting in. Maybe, it will still be too busy. Then Dad's going to drop me off at IKEA and he's going to Cabelas! Doesn't that sound romantic? I've always wanted to go to IKEA and he's always wanted to go to Cabelas! Actually it's very sweet that he's doing it. Kenz, thanks for your call! I'm glad you got the Valentine! Love you all!
Post a Comment