Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 8

I Love.......this movie. It had me laughing the entire time.










This is supposed to be all things I love posts this month but I feel I must say how much I disliked this movie. I was shocked how scary it was. We were planning on seeing Pink Panther 2 but the girls changed their mind to see Coraline. We all thought it was weird, scary, and just plain freaky. I've been worried Madi would have nightmares but so far nothing. I just worry I'm going to roll over and Jer will have buttons for eyes! AAAHHH!!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Jill, I am enjoying all your Love posts. I think Coraline looks terribly scary from just the previews. We went to see Taken on Saturday and it was SCARY and SUSPENSEFUL! Especially as Jocey is going to Europe this summer. Brittney absolutely loved Mall Cop so you are in good company. Hope you are well. We will see you in April for the wedding. I need to call your mom and see if they would like to stay here. Love you dear girl.

Mindy M. said...

Ashlyn wants to see Coraline and now I can tell her how scary it is. I want to see mall cop, too. Love reading your daily post ~ thanks!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Coraline looks way freaky!

Ang and Al said...

You may want to keep them away from "Alice in Wonderland" when Tim Burton's version comes out!