Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 11

I Love........that I have Faith my Heavenly Father hears my prayers. Throughout my life I have felt his love for me. Most times have been when I have gotten on my knees and needed his guidance. I am grateful for the Faith I have that he loves each one of us. I have a heavy heart today as I read about a sweet little 10 month old girl who passed away Sunday from cancer, after only being diagnosed 3weeks ago. It's shocking! I know there is a greater plan for each of us, it's just hard to understand why so much suffering and grief must happen. I'm grateful for the Faith I have in his plan, that death is not the end. We can all be together again!! What a wonderful promise.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love checking in for your love days! This is a great one. Have a great day Jill!

Emily said...

Aren't we lucky to have the gospel in our lives!

Katie Voorhees said...

What a cool idea to post something you love everyday! What a good reminder of our blessings! Love your blog!

Mindy M. said...

Without the gospel our lives would be empty! I too am grateful for my faith in our Heavenly Father! I love the gospel and the joy it brings to me and my family! Thank you for posting daily in Feb. I have had fun reading your daily 'thanks'!!

Ashley said...

I love your new picture at the top and Molly's cute bare feet.