I Love....that yesterday the girls were surprised with this.
I took this video on my cell phone. Not sure if the video sound plays OK, on my computer it sounds like strange music. My mom had some flight credit and 2 wks. ago decided to use it for her and my niece Harley to come visit. The girls have the 12th-17th off of school & Kenz has her piano concert this weekend so it was a great time to come visit. I told the girls we needed to pick up a friend from the airport. It was so fun to surprise them. Sweet Madi who didn't feel well was so emotional about it. We've been having a fun visit so far!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








6 comments:
That is a great video. Too bad the sound is a little freaky. I'm sure that ya'll are having a great time and Madi seriously deserves an award for best actress in a drama. :) She must have hugged Harley 100 times. Adorable. Have fun this week!!!
Jill, Don't worry about the Valentine's, I did the same thing and I feel silly everyone will get them so darn late, but oh well. This video is so sweet. I love Kenz running in the beginning. Madi melts my heart. She hugs Harley a million times and wipes her eyes after each hug and then there is little Miss right next to her and she is just all smiles! How cute. I love those girls so much. Have a great time and good luck to Kenzie!! Happy Valentines day!
So sweet!
Love your surprise. Can't think of a better Valentine than your mom. Hope it is a wonderful visit in every way. Love you all!
Jill--just watch this video. Made me me cry. Moo Moo melts my heart!!! I am so grateful that even though we have never lived close we are able to spend so much time together and that are girls are such good friends...Can't wait to have ya'll here with us in a couple weeks. Love You
Jill,
I could not get any sound but I could tell that the kids were all excited and sweet Madi was so happy and she must love Harley so much she must of gave her 5 hugs. I thought that was neat that it was a surprise. Love-JEN
Post a Comment