Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 26

I Love.....that I'm working to Achieve my full potential. I love being a mom, more than anything!! Most of you know that I stopped college after my Junior year. Well, I'm back, in an online way. BYU Idaho has a new Online Degree program. I've taken my first course(kept me busy!!!) and am so excited to complete what I started years ago. It will take me awhile since I'm only taking one class per semester. Hey, with an 18 month old running around that's all I can do. At this moment I don't plan on having to use my degree, but you just never know. I want to be prepared, and even if I never have to use it my knowledge will have increased and I will be a better person because of that. So good luck to me!!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Jill, I think that is awesome!!! Good luck! And of course I would love to help you. It isn't hard at all. The only thing is you can't use any backgrounds with it and it doesn't stretch your pictures automatically, they are still the same size. You have to upload them into flickr or photobucket or some online program and then upload them using your html. Anytime you want help with it just give me a call. Do you have my new home number???

Kathy said...

Jill, I had to idea that you you've gone back to college. I hear the online classes are wonderful for us mom's at home. I'm so proud of you. One of these days I want to finish my degree too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Ashley said...

I guess we will just comment back and forth today ;) So, it's your cruise! Have a great time. We are going to Hawaii in one week. I can hardly wait. I am excited to get beach pictures too. Can't go wrong with those!! Jer once said he can get lenses when he travels for better prices... next trip, call me!!!

Todd and Megan said...

good for you! good luck with classes...I can only imagine how busy your girls keep you!

Crafty Sisters said...

Yeah Jill!!! Good for you!

Emily said...

Good for you :)