Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 24

I Love....my Brown Eyed Girl!!! Madilynn is full of energy and life. She loves talking. Always has some big story to share. She loves to play with her sister's, and is a huge help to me. Love you, Madi!!

4 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Darling picture of Madi!!! We love that little brown eyed girl too!

Mindy M. said...

Cute, Cute, Cute girls!! I just noticed that the darling little jumper dress that Molly has on is the same dress that Ashlyn has and I love it!! Love the pictures of your family!!

Ashley said...

Madi, how cute are you??? I LOVE your hair. It is getting long! What a little beauty!

njepperson said...

What a cute picture! Even when Madi was very small she used to tell me these wonderful stories, and I have to confess, I couldn't understand what she was saying but they were great! Glad you're always full of stories, Madi!