What a talented girl!! Jill, you had me crying when I watched the video of your mom and niece walking towards the car and Maddi's reaction! My family was wondering what was wrong with me! I have loved reading your daily 'loves'!! You are wonderful!!
Kenz, I am so proud of you!!! Wished I could have been there to hear you! So glad that Gammy and Harley could come and see you. I miss you all so much!
6 comments:
Even though I've been playing for 35 years I really don't like to teach. Wanting to get Savannah and Haylie started. How much does Kathy charge?
I wish we could have been there to hear and see you Kenz! I bet you sounded awesome!
Holy cow! That is a ton of pianos!!!! I bet it was a great recital. =)
What a talented girl!! Jill, you had me crying when I watched the video of your mom and niece walking towards the car and Maddi's reaction! My family was wondering what was wrong with me! I have loved reading your daily 'loves'!! You are wonderful!!
Kenz, I am so proud of you!!! Wished I could have been there to hear you! So glad that Gammy and Harley could come and see you. I miss you all so much!
Kenz, I WISH I could have been there. I love listening to you play. You are so talented. Love you!
Post a Comment