We had a great time in Texas with my family. I didn't take many pictures. I think I was tired of holding a camera. My sister Jenny did manage to snap a few. We had a fun week hanging out at my parent's house, the Zoo, watching movies, shopping, eating at EZ's, playing outside, playing with Harley, and working on Joy's invites. I finally met Joy's fiance Matt, and he's a keeper!! Here's the few pictures from our visit. Zoo pictures last post.
Thanks family for a great visit. See you in a few weeks at the big wedding!!!








3 comments:
Family Time is the Best! Looks like you had fun. Can't wait to see everyone at the wedding!
My pictures I took I think look great with your blog story you posted. me and Harley enjoyed looking at the pictures today!!!
Love, JEN
Cute pics. I'm glad that you called tonight. Can't wait to see your cruise pictures!!
Post a Comment